Why UTI is more common in women?
The urethral opening is close to the vagina and anus, so microbes from vaginal and anal opening can easily get into the urinary tract.
Why cranberry is preferred?
A specific molecule in cranberry called PAC A. This content of cranberry prevents bacteria from attaching to the urinary tract walls and also blocks their proliferation over there. Hence no bacterial growth in the urinary tract even if those bacteria somehow enter the tract.
Cranberry has many nutrients in it which prevents a lot of infections from scurvy, tooth decay to urinary tract infection. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
Some of its content is as follows:
- Amino acid
- Vitamin C, E & K
The most important way to avoid UTI is drinking a lot of water and amazingly this is also solved by cranberry. Yes, because primarily cranberry contains water.
How to take this fruit?
- Either add cranberry to your favorite desserts or make yummy juice.
- According to some study, the recommendation is to drink around 400 milliliters (mL) of at least 25-percent cranberry juice every day to prevent or treat UTIs.
- Now you can think it’s so good that one can add this juice in their everyday meal because not only this cranberry has potential health benefits but also it boosts the health.
- But never intake cranberry in too much quantity because in that case it may upset stomach and can cause diarrhea.
- Keep your body healthy, glowing skin and disease free from this multi benefit fruit.
Hygiene is good health maintenance and simultaneously avoiding diseases by first making yourself clean and then your place where you are living.
Fact is, people ignore this which is basic and necessity of leading a healthy life and out of both men and women, women are more prone to have UTI.
Always remember being hygienic is a kind of sword, which can protect you from many infections. Yes, health depends on your environment, the food and water you take, and the way you keep yourself.
&Me UTI Drink is a unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs and micronutrients that helps in flushing toxins, resisting bacteria, soothing pain, reducing frequent urination, reducing burning sensation. Each bottle of &Me UTI drink contains 18mg of Cranberry PAC A – hence 2 bottles of &Me UTI drink a day is clinically proven to benefit UTI.
Shop This Story