Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) can be quite painful and uncomfortable. Although treatment can be done with prescribed antibiotics, it can be very difficult to manage it in the long run.
We at &Me understand the need for a prolonged solution rather than just an antibiotic course. That is why &Me created the UTI drink. The UTI drink is uniquely crafted to include goodness of multiple herbs and nutrients that help the body in managing UTI effectively. Before we take a look at what goes into this super drink, let’s address the elephant in the room, why Ayurveda?
Ayurveda for UTI
UTI or any infection in or near the bladder is usually a chronic condition. Adding to this, one of the biggest disadvantages of Allopathy in this case is that many organisms causing UTI are becoming resistant to available drugs. This is where Ayurveda comes in as the holistic medical system which has a lot to offer for the body. As proven, Ayurveda does not just treat the problem in hand, but also repairs the whole body to function better and modify the
lifestyle of the person. Ayurveda is also known of avoiding any chances of reoccurrence of the condition. Complex but natural and therapeutically effective constituents of simple herbs as well as polyherbal formulations act effectively on micro-organisms that cause UTI.
What goes inside the &Me UTI drink?
- Cranberry: 36mg of Cranberry PAC-A molecule is clinically proven to help UTI if had daily for 15 days.
- Sariva: This herb is rich in antioxidants, which help normalise PH balance
- Trikratu: It enhances immunity and has permeability barrier action.
- Shatavari: It contains special components called steroidal saponins, which help in managing estrogen levels in the body, in turn regularizing menstrual cycle.
- Varuna: It is an anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory herbal agent
- White turmeric: Turmeric is highly effective anti-oxidant that works wonders against E-coli bacteria (most commonly affecting bacteria in UTI)
- Apart from these specific herbs, the &Me UTI drink also has a mixed berry composition (strawberry, blueberry, lemon etc.) which are high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C and hence improves immunity.
The drink also has multiple other minerals and vitamins which compensate for the loss due to frequent urination like:
- Zinc: It helps increase the body’s response to treatment
- Iron: Decreases bacterial growth
- Vitamin A: Has a prominent effect on UTI treatment
- Vitamin B9: It helps the body convert carbohydrates into glucose which helps produce energy.
- Vitamin B6: It plays a valuable role in disease prevention.
- Vitamin C: Rich in anti-oxidants and improves immunity
- Vitamin D: It helps prevent the reoccurrence of UTI.
How does &Me UTI Drink help?
Now that you know what the &Me UTI drink is made up of and what each of the ingredients individually do, it is important to understand how all of these work in tandem to provide the best UTI treatment.
Cranberry extract and 24 powerful ingredients work together to prevent and manage UTI naturally. &Me unsweetened cranberry juice has activated cranberries with NO ADDED SUGAR and tastes great! A unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs and micronutrients help in:
- Flushing toxins
- Resisting bacteria
- Soothing pain
- Reducing frequent urination
- Reduces burning sensation
- Preventing UTI itching and bacterial growth
&Me UTI Drink is a complete drink for prevention and management of UTI. It’s active ingredients remove bacteria from the urinary lining and replenishes the body of the nutrients lost due to frequent urination. One bottle of &Me UTI Drink has 18 gm of Cranberry PAC A, which means 2 bottles a day is clinically proven to benefit UTI. Stop taking antibiotics for UTI, and switch to &Me’s natural solution, which is easy and hassle free in a consumable form!
Shop This Story