Nutrition is essential for growth and development, health and well-being. Eating a healthy diet contributes to preventing future illness and death. The food and drink choices you make every day affect your health now and later in life. Choosing healthy foods and drinks more often can help prevent or manage many health problems that affect women. And studies show that when a woman eats healthy, everyone in her household is more likely to eat healthy.
The required amounts of the essential nutrients differ with age and the state of the body.
Men and women have both physiological and metabolic differences. Considering the fact that women’s body is different from their male counterpart, women’s nutrition also differs from men. Women tend to need fewer calories than men but their requirements for certain vitamins and minerals are much higher. Hormonal changes that come with menstruation, childbirth, and menopause leaves women with a higher risk of anaemia and weakened bones, requiring a higher intake of nutrients like iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, and vitamin B9.
Women need energy, protein, and all vitamins like fat soluble as well as water soluble with good amount of minerals and herbs to perform vital activities.
A woman needs the above nutrients to ensure that her body and brain get the mental and physical energy to maintain healthy body weight, to lower the risk of diseases and to get enough energy and stamina to perform daily routine work.
When we women start getting deficient in these, it affects our overall well being including hormonal cycles, hair, skin and mental health.
&Me Protein and Wellness Shake has 50 ingredients that meet 30% of women’s daily nutritional needs and has specific health blends for
(3) Weight loss
(5) Hair and Skin
It includes essential nutrients-
1. Morgina– It is very nutritious, rich in antioxidants, lowers blood sugar level, reduces inflammation, lowers cholesterol.
2. Vitamin B1– thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle and heart function. Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin, as are all vitamins of the B complex.
3. Zinc– Zinc is needed for DNA synthesis, immune function, metabolism and growth. It is a nutrient found throughout your body and is also important for wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.
4. Ashwagandha– is an ancient medicinal herb and can reduce blood sugar levels. It can reduce cortisol levels. It may help reduce stress and anxiety. It may also increase muscle mass and strength.
5. Iron– Iron is an essential mineral that’s needed for haemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells that helps transport oxygen around the body. It plays a key role in supporting the immune system too. Iron also helps maintain our energy levels, regulate body temperature and may even improve athletic performance.
Iron is a mineral that’s vital to your health. All of your cells contain some iron, but most of the iron in your body is in your red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen from your lungs to the organs and tissues throughout your body. Iron has a role in creating energy from nutrients
6. Vitamin C– It is also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It is involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and maintaining the cartilage, bones, and teeth.
7. Tulsi– It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, soothes indigestion, controls blood glucose levels, improves liver function and helps with weight loss.
8. Inositol– It may reduce anxiety by affecting serotonin and may aid blood sugar control by improving insulin sensitivity.
9. Kachnar-It helps in quick healing of the wound, decreases swelling and brings back the normal texture of the skin.
10. Calcium and Vit D– It helps to build and maintain strong bones. Your heart, muscles and nerves also need calcium to function properly. Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep the bones, teeth and muscles healthy.
11. Manganese– It is strong antioxidant properties, supporting bone health, helps reduce inflammation, plays a role in blood sugar regulation.
12. Riboflavin – It is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
13. Gota kotcha– It may help reduce anxiety and stress. It may act as an antidepressant. It may improve circulation and reduce swelling. It may help ease insomnia. It may also help reduce appearance of stretch marks.
&Me Women’s protein powder contains essential macro-nutrients as well as micro-nutrients that help build muscle, repair tissues, and make enzymes and hormones. This is the one solution for all women unique health needs – get regular cycles, energy, stamina, weight loss, immunity, stronger hair and better skin. It contains 24 power ingredients, 30% daily nutrition, 16.5gm plant protein and 11 amino acids.
Shop this story