Our skin is a very important part of our body. Whatever we eat, drink and do in our lives, get reflected on our skin. It is thus very essential for us to maintain a healthy lifestyle if we want to have healthy and glowing skin. Apart from taking proper care of your diet, exercising regularly is extremely essential to make sure that you have a good and healthy skin. Along with these, there are a few other measures too, which you can take to make sure that you have healthy and glowing skin:
- One of the best home remedies for glowing skin is drinking juice. You can either make fresh fruit juices from fruit pulp. There are special drinks available as well, which are particularly rich in nutrients which will help you to get glowing skin. The point is to make sure that you have the right product, which will be benefiting your skin. Try out and see whether it is working for you or not. Not everyone will respond to the same thing in the same manner. So, find out the one which suits you the most.
- Another thing that you can try at home is turmeric. Get some fresh turmeric and then powder it in your home. If you want, you can also use packet turmeric powder. Mix it well with yoghurt or cream and then make a pack. Apply this pack for about 10 mins and then very carefully wash it off. Your skin will be left feeling clean and fresh in no time. This is a very good face scrub, especially when you are heading out for a party. If you feel dry, then apply some moisturizer after applying this.
- Honey is known to be extremely well for skin. You can use lemon juice with honey, or you can also use oatmeal with honey. Once you make the pack, apply it on your skin, leave it for some time till it dries and then gently rinse it off. You can use this pack about 3 times a week. Do not overdo it, though. This will make your skin glow brighter and look healthy. A lot depends on the quality of the honey that you will be using. The purer the honey, better it will be for your skin.
- There is another ingredient that you might want to try out as well – milk and multani mitti. You can mix the two together to form a nice and soothing face pack and apply it on your face and hands. Multani mitti might make your skin a little dry, so do not forget to moisturize.
- Of the many home remedies for fair and glowing skin, you can actually use potato. Take some potato juice and mix it with honey and leave it on your face for nothing less than 30 minutes. Wash it off, and you will feel the cleansing effect immediately.
There are many ways to make your skin look healthy and glowing. Take care of your health and make sure you devote some time to skincare!
&Me, a brand that caters to women’s ayurvedic health and nutrition has specially crafted Beauty for Glowing skin drink that contains as many as 24 powerful ingredients including 9 Vitamins & 6 Minerals(30% daily nutrition), Watermelon & Lychee (for hydration), 5 Ayurvedic Super herbs(like Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Neem leaf), Copper & Grape Seed extract (to detox blood). Try now!
Shop this Story