Period cramps can be really bothersome. They can hinder your daily life and activities to a great extent, which makes it all the more difficult for women to function during periods. However, with the fast-paced life and the demands of every day, we have to stay active and fit, and it is best we seek relief from period cramps as soon as we can. There are ways through which it can be done with simple remedies at home only.
Let’s check them out:
- To begin with, first, understand why we have these cramps in the first place. When there is too much clot formation, it leads to cramps. So, if you can find a way to ease the clots, your cramps will decrease in intensity. So, how do you do that? Well, when you are resting at home, you can always use a hot water bag. The warmth from the bag will help in easing out the clots and that, in turn, will help you to deal with your period cramps. This is a very effective measure.
- You can also try out period cramp relief products. Many such products are available in the market, like juices which you need to start taking a couple of days before your period begins which will help to make your periods easier and you will be able to get some relief from cramps. When you buy such products, do make sure that you are purchasing them from a reliable site. If you want, you can also ask your friends for references and reviews and then make the purchase. Try it out and see if it helps.
- Another thing that you can do, especially if you have cramps due to PCOS is exercising regularly. It has been seen by many women, suffering from PCOS, if they exercise regularly (even say brisk walking regularly), then the intensity of the cramps lessens, and the period flow becomes better. Exercise helps in decreasing your period cramps, and if you do it throughout the month, then you will surely feel the benefits. You do not need to force yourself to exercise during your periods if you do not feel like it, but you might try going for a slow walk, which often helps in easing the pain as well.
- Keep wary of your diet. It is important that you eat right. Sugar and fried food can lead to increased period cramps, and hence the more you avoid such food items and instead replenish your diet with water, fruits and vegetables, the better it will be for you.
- And finally, you can also try out special top products for menstrual cramps like dark chocolates. It helps in relieving you of the pain and promotes a general feeling of comfort, which is good for your health and your cramps as well. The lesser the amount of sugar in the chocolate, the better it will be for your cramps.
Period cramps can be tiring and painful, but the right measures will help you to deal with them effectively. Try these out for best results!
Shop This Story